Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dustin + Janet: {Married}

When Janet emailed me asking if I could be the photographer at her sunset beach wedding she used the terms "not photogenic" when describing herself and her fiance. All week I was in anticipation to see what they would look like, and when I first walked through the bedroom door where she was getting ready last Saturday I walked in to find this:

Tan, super skinny, and flawless skin. Not photogenic? Nice try, Janet. You guys are total babes.

Oh, and did I mention the sunset beach wedding?

Yeah, everything about this wedding was my kind of wedding. From the open wound Janet had got because she went surfing that morning, to the grandmas that were getting down on the dance floor, to the groomsmen in tuxedo t-shirts, it just screamed laid back beach wedding. Great food, great company, and a fantastic looking couple made for a truely amazing Central Coast wedding.












No comments: