Wednesday, April 4, 2012

You want a free photoshoot?

I've decided to hold a contest for all my dear, lovely followers out there. Its very basic, and extremely easy to follow. Ready for it?

I want to get to 200 followers on Facebook.

And when I do, I'm giving one random fan a free photoshoot!*

And because I really like you guys, I'll also give the second winner chosen a photoshoot 50% off. And because I really REALLY like you guys I'll give the third random winner a photoshoot 20% off.

So here are the rules:

1. To get one entry into the contest you need to leave a comment on this post saying what kind of photoshoot you would use if you won. Easy right?

2. To get one entry you need to like my Facebook page (if you already have, I've got you covered, you're already in the pool baby)

3. To get TWO entries you need to recommend me to a friend and have THEM like my Facebook page (just be a dear and let me know they're your friend, otherwise you're not getting the credit)

4. To get THREE entries, book a shoot with me :)

This photoshoot can be used at anytime for the next year, excluding November 22nd - December 25th, I'm a little busy during that time if you know what I mean. (So book early if you want those Christmas Family Photos!)

Also, this only applies to Portraits, Family Shoots, Newborn Sessions, Maternity, and Engagements. No Weddings, sorry.

So spread the word! Who wants a free photoshoot?!



*Photoshoot must be done in San Luis Obispo County.

No comments: