Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Queen Creek Engagement Photographer {Katie+Chad}

"We like to dance," she said. 

Laughing the whole time, he spun her around and bent her into a low dip. The sun was perfectly peeking through the trees, its last debut before leaving our view. He brought her up and spun her again before bringing her into his arms. He bent in to give her a light peck on the lips.

And as I stood there snapping photos to capture every perfect, beautiful, blissful moment all I could think was:

"Holy crap there's a bug biting me."

And while I may have had several bug bites later that night the size of dimes (something my husband will attest that, for once, I'm not exaggerating) I couldn't have looked away or stopped snapping pictures for a second. This fun loving couple who loves sports and dancing, I couldn't help but be drawn to them and think to myself that these were the kind of people I want to be like. We did this beautiful engagement session in a grove of trees in Queen creek, and this sunset session just oozed love and affection. While I always love doing engagement sessions, this one seemed extra perfect. Sunset, a beautiful couple, bugs eating away at me, I wouldn't have changed anything about it. Both of them school are teachers, and I can only imagine all the young students starting their first day of school probably expecting this, and instead getting this bombshell as their teacher.

Good luck concentrating on math this year, boys.








 More to come tomorrow! Head on over to my Facebook for more updates!

You can see more of the beautiful Katie and Chad's engagement session here. Trust me when I say, you don't want to  miss it. More sunset lighting, more cute outfits, more dancing, and more beauty from one of the cutest couples I know.

No comments: