Friday, August 16, 2013

{Queen Creek Senior Portrait Photographer}















I love seniors. Maybe its the fact that we can dish about Grey's Anatomy without any shame, or that they've watched so much ANTM that even Tyra would be jealous of their ability to work the camera, but either way we have fun. Throw in the fact that Bailey is currently going to beauty school part time so she looked absolutely impeccable and you can tell that I had a great time photographing that pretty face! 

By the way, can somebody tell me when High School kids started getting so on top of things? I wish I knew exactly what I wanted to do at that age. I was still losing my baby teeth in High School, certainly not completing my upper level schooling at that time. But that's a story for a different day...


Photo cred: Bailey's mom, Milea. Both of them: Adorable.

No comments: