Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Stef + Dylan: {Married}



 













 








 

I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I have had with this couple. Do you remember the engagement session for the married couple that I did? They tied the knot (again) this November and I am SO happy I was able to take a trip back to California to be a part of it.

Did you catch the cute pun at the beginning of the ceremony? The signs "HEAR COMES THE BRIDE" was no typo. Stefanie and her dad were playing their guitars behind the barn doors while the procession started, so instead of seeing her walk down the aisle you heard her. Clever right? Check it out here.

Stef made all her decorations by hand and everything turned out beautifully. Keep a look out for her new business venture of renting out some of these cute "knick knacks" :)

Brian was my second shooter and was just excited to be able to stare at their beautiful Harley's. 

Let's be honest, I was too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These photos are fabulous - both photographers did a fantastic. Beautiful couple, beautiful wedding!!!