Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Nathan + Lindsay {A Slideshow}

Let me introduce you to one of the studliest guys I know when it comes to proposing to a woman. I mean, seriously, be prepared to have your knees go weak.

Nathan contacted me, along with my husband, to secretly photograph his proposal to his girlfriend Lindsay. This included a train ride from Orange County (where they live) to Santa Barbara, some champaigne, the most beautiful view from a park overlooking ALL of Santa Barbara, and, oh yeah, a musician pretending to nonchalantly be playing his guitar in the park. When Nathan and Lindsay got there our musician friend offered to play a song, and then proceeded to play James Morrison "You Give Me Something", Nathan and Lindsay's song. Nathan handed Lindsay a gift, a photo album documenting their years together. I bet you can guess what happened next.

This is a slideshow I made in honor of our newly engaged couple. How absolutely adorable and in love are they??

4 comments:

Lindsay Herrera said...

Unbelievable!!! You guys truly made our day so memorable...I started crying again just watching it! Thank you so much!!!

Alyssa said...

Such beautiful pictures and music to capture a beautiful moment for this couple! I cried too! :)

Jason Ruiz said...

At first I started to wimper then a tear happen and then my eyes began to turn red. Then I began to saab with enjoyment, and finally the river started to flow out of my eye sockets!!!!! It was awesome!!!!!

Brian & Kaitlin said...

Thank you thank you thank you! I think a tear rolled out when I read all these lovely comments ;)