Sunday, June 3, 2012

"Sandlot" Shoot {Cont'd}







The part that I really loved about this photoshoot was not just the fact that my son ran for an hour and a half straight that evening and consequently slept about 12 hours that night, but that all the props that were used had sentimental value.
The picture above shows the bat that the 8 year old version of my darling husband hit his first home run with. If you look closely you can even see how it says "Brian Welty".
The glove was the glove that my father-in-law, brother-in-law, and husband all used at one time or another and says "WELTY".
The baseball was the ball that my dad pitched a perfect game with, and has all the statistics written on it of that game. Look really close, you might be able to see "Jim Greenman" written on it.
And the coke?
I guess there's no real sentimental value to it, unless you count mom's addiction to it.

No comments: