Wednesday, May 30, 2012

"The Sultan of Swat, the King of Crash, the Colossus of Clout, THE GREAT BAMBINO!" {Part 1}






I just got home from vacation. Not the kind of vacation where you feel like you have to take a vacation just to recover from the original vacation, but the kind where just the hubby and I, all alone, got to read by the pool, eat at fancy restaurants, and pretend that we were rich for a few days. Ahhhh it was bliss.

But before that vacation I did a wonderful photoshoot starring my very own handsome little boy. "Papa" came along to help, and it was taken right on my old stompin' grounds (as my mother would say), the Atascadero High School baseball field.

I just want to point out that I barely made it out of there alive when my dad, a die-hard Giants fan born-and-raised, saw his grandson wearing a Yankees jersey. I'm talking skin of my teeth, here.



(Extra points go to the first person to guess what movie the quote in the Title is from on my Facebook Page)

No comments: