Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Impromtu Photoshoot

I grew up the kind of kid that loved to curl up and read a book, and I've always loved rainy days. My husband was the kind of kid that loved to go biking, rollerblading, and run around with his buddies. In raising our son I love that my husband is always wanting to take Jackson outside and run around, and on one particularly fine Saturday evening I just so happened to catch my two boys doing just that. This called for an impromptu photoshoot, and lets be honest, sometimes those are the best kind.



But don't worry, I still got a kid that sometimes just wants to sit down and read a good book :)

1 comment:

Jana said...

love this picture of Jackson, its like he is all settled in for the night and picking out a book to read before bed time...so adorable.